We love our movie and pizza Fridays. It's a great way to wind down from the week and start the weekend on a fun note. If we want to see a new movie, we usually end up renting a movie-on-demand from Time Warner. However, rental prices are now $4.99 + taxes. This adds up quickly on the cable bill! Thankfully, our friend Stephanie Hardy recommended
Redbox DVD rentals in her blog. Redbox DVD is a kiosk found inside or outside major stores that rents movies for $1.00!! All you need is a debit/credit card. There are lots choices and new movies are updated on Tuesday. You can even sign-up on Redbox.com and get FREE movie codes emailed to you and you can reserve movies and then go pick them up! We haven't tried that part yet, but I'm sure Stephanie has. We checked online and Redbox is located in Williamsport at Wegman's, Weis and Giant. Little did we know they are also located in Summerville at all the WalMarts! Boy, we could have been saving ourselves some serious money!!

Now, for this past Friday's flick...
"Bedtime Stories" was the movie of choice, thanks again to Stephanie's recommendation. We were a little leery about an Adam Sandler movie for Jacob, so we never went to see it in the theaters and we never heard much about it. However, this movie was cute and entertaining for all. We laughed out loud and Jacob even watched it a second time on Saturday morning. It was fun to hear his laughter coming from the game room while I was making breakfast. He's been repeating his favorite one liners ever since. Of course, the best part was it was only $1.00!!!!
1 comment:
Yea for joining the RedBox craze! I love free movie Mondays and we always get a few movies since they are free. And, sometimes I go to redboxcodes.com and use their free codes. I love free stuff!
Post a Comment