Sunday, March 8, 2009
"Good Eats"
That is what Jacob said tonight at the dinner table. We tried something new on the grill, Drunken Chicken... aka Beer Butt Chicken, Beer Can Chicken. We recently had this at a Super Bowl party and it was really tasty, so we decided to give it a try. There are several recipes online for this, but we just winged it. I just rubbed the bird down with some seasonings and sprayed a little oil on it. Jim had to sacrifice a can of Guiness, but it was worth it! I had a five pound bird and it's completely gone. Jacob was picking the bones (he is a growing boy!) Our side dishes were garlic potato wedges done on the grill and a family fave, grilled asparagus. YUMMY! I don't usually take pictures of our food, but this being the first time trying this I snapped a few funny looking shots...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment