...a giant custard cone???
We can't! Jacob and I were out and about at lunch time yesterday and decided to give into temptation and stop at Freddy's when we saw their cone. Freddy's is a burger and custard stand found here in Texas and up through Kansas (its origin.) They have yummy thin "steak burgers" and frozen custard (not ice cream, but custard.) It was such a beautiful day we decided to eat alfresco. Jacob's favorite is the #6 w/no onions, California burger with fries.
After eating the lunch portion, we enjoyed a mini-concrete. This is what they call their custard with mix-ins. Jacob had a mint Oreo concrete and I had a chocolate peanut butter cup concrete.
What more could you want on a hot day?
2 comments:
I've never even heard of Freddy's?! It's probably for the best, because that looks so yummy, but not on my diet. Boooo.......
I won't tell you where the closest one is then :)...
Post a Comment