Sunday, May 17, 2009

Pennsylvania or Texas??

It's hard to tell...We took this picture while we were out driving this past weekend (unfortunately, you can't see the cows in the distance.) It's actually a view from LBJ's Ranch. We couldn't believe how much the country side looked like parts of PA! When Jim first visited here, he told me the area reminded him partly of San Diego county (the dry parts) and partly of PA (rolling hills and farmland), I must say I got the same feeling, however, don't be fooled....Texas has a flavor all it's own!

2 comments:

tbnboys said...

This looks like what Illinois looks like. I could take that picture out of my window. I did not expect that from Texas!

Love you all,

Bonnie

Nathalie said...

East TX is beautiful! I don't think I'd put up too much of a fuss if I had to live there. ;)