SIX! Take that Dallas fans. So glad they pulled it off. Jim was a little tense in the fourth quarter. Luckily, we had already come home from the party we attended so he could have a melt down in peace if he needed to. We did have allies at the party and Jacob wasn't the only one in Steelers garb. Jacob had a great time playing all evening and popping in for updates on the score. I guess one day dad and son will be watching together, but for now Jacob has more important priorities...PLAY! Jim and I met some new people and were welcomed in like we belonged (even if Jim did have a Terrible Towel hanging out of his back pocket!)
Monday, February 2, 2009
Super Sunday
SIX! Take that Dallas fans. So glad they pulled it off. Jim was a little tense in the fourth quarter. Luckily, we had already come home from the party we attended so he could have a melt down in peace if he needed to. We did have allies at the party and Jacob wasn't the only one in Steelers garb. Jacob had a great time playing all evening and popping in for updates on the score. I guess one day dad and son will be watching together, but for now Jacob has more important priorities...PLAY! Jim and I met some new people and were welcomed in like we belonged (even if Jim did have a Terrible Towel hanging out of his back pocket!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment